pin it button

Monday, May 22, 2017

Stacked Love Card


The more I play with the May Stamp of the Month, the more ways I am finding to use it.  I thought it was fun to cut the letters out and stack them. I also really liked using the flowers to take the place of the "O" in LOVE.  I felt pretty clever. Maybe you thought of that right away. If you did, don't tell me. I like feeling clever. 😉

This fun stamp set is only available during May, and can be yours for only $5 with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.


I think my favorite way to color in the flowers and letters in this set is with our alcohol Shin Han Markers. They are so bright and vibrant, have a thin tip and a thick tip, and they blend so beautifully.


I also, after coloring in my letters and flowers, went back with the Clear Shimmer Brush and added a bit of shimmer to the flowers.  It's hard to see in the photo (although you can see it pretty well on the big flowers I used for the "O"), but I promise it's divine!

Also, I had some cute white enamel dots, but I really wanted them to be the same pink as the marker that I used for much of my coloring, so.....I just colored my dots with my marker.  Did you know you could do that? Color rhinestone and enamel accents with alcohol markers?  Well, you can!  Does that count as clever too?  I hope so!
I've included a complete list of the products I used on this card, along with photos and links, at the very end of this post.  Enjoy!








1 comment:

Tarina said...

Karen, I LOVE how you used this set so differently - very beautiful card. Your artwork is always so inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails