pin it button

Monday, May 8, 2017

Masculine Layout with the May Stamp of the Month


When I saw the May Stamp of the Month, I immediately thought of this awesome picture of our son, Dawson laughing.  The only thing is, the letters in the May Stamp of the Month are filled with flowers.  That's a GOOD thing in most cases, but not this one. I wanted the "LAUGH" letters, but not with the flowers inside for this layout.  So, since necessity is the mother of invention, I decided to pull out my Black Shin Han Marker and color in the letters once I stamped them. I then used my Gold Metallic Marker to add polka dots, then added an outline with my Journaling Pen.  VOILA!  Floral "LAUGH" is now polka dotted "LAUGH," and is now perfect for this layout.  I used papers from our brand new Jack Paper Packet (LOVE!!!!) and the matching Jack Complements as my accents.  I have included a list of all of the products I used on this layout, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.


I'll  share a few more details about this layout in just a jiffy, but first I wanted to be sure you knew how to get this awesome stamp set.  It's yours in May only for $5 ($12.95 savings) with each $50 in product you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  Easy, peasy!


Now, here are a few details of the layout:








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails