pin it button

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Beach Card and FREE Catalog


Doesn't this card just make you want to be on a beach somewhere, laying back in a lounge chair, book in hand, with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair?  It certainly does me, especially since we got SNOW, (yes, I said SNOW) here in Utah last night.  Snow on May 17?  Bah humbug!  Good thing I have this card to look at, then close my eyes and be transported to my favorite beach spot!

All of the products I used to create this card can be found in the brand new Expressions 2 publication.  Want one?  All you need to do is go to my website, place an order (be sure to see the May Specials here, as well as checking out the products I've used on this card at the bottom of this post...complete with photos and links. That will give you lots of awesome purchase ideas!), and you'll be given the option to add one for FREE to your order. In the meantime, you can see it page-by-beautiful-page right here.



Here's a little close up of the card.You can see that I've used some Thin 3D Foam Tape to pop up my beach umbrella. Doesn't that add some fun texture and visual interest to the card? I think so!


I hope you enjoyed this fun card. I'm off to close my eyes and imagine myself on a beach.  Brrrr!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails