pin it button

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Specials with Close To My Heart

Standard {4 1/4" x 5 1/2"} card I created with the December Stamp of the Month (Thoughtful Flowers)


Happy December! The crazy rush of the holidays is upon us.  Sometimes, in the midst of all the crazy, I need to "de-stress."  One of my favorite ways to do that is to sit down and look through a scrapbook or two. It always brings back such great memories, evokes a giggle or two, and (gasp) a few tears.  My scrapbooks are treasures to my family and me. I love the look of delight on my grandkids' faces when they see photos of themselves and we talk about the memories of that occasion.  I love listening to my kids reminisce (although I swear their memories of their childhood and their 'mean mom' are much different than the real thing!).  Anyway, all of that leads me to tell you about one of December's specials.  You can read about it in #1 below. Discounted mini-album bundles are a GREAT gift to loved ones, and even better if you fill it with memories before giving it to them! We have several to choose from!

Here are this month's specials:
1.  It's the Little Things (discounted mini-album bundles)
2.  December Stamp of the Month
3.  2017 Planners and Fillers
----------------

1.  It's the Little Things:  Adorable mini albums for celebrating the little things you love!  So often it's the little things that matter most--and what better way to celebrate the little things in life than with adorable mini-albums?  Whether looking for a meaningful gift idea or a treasured keepsake, these mini albums are a fast and easy option, and this month you save 30% off the retail price of the products you need!  And that's not all!!  Persnickety Prints (in my opinion, the best place to order high quality prints...especially in unique sizes like 2x2, 4x4, 3x4, and more!) has coupled with us on this special. When you purchase your bundle on my website, there will be a link where you can go straight to Persnickety Prints' website and choose the prints you need. The link will take you to a page where you can see the album collections and a link for the correct sizes of photos!



Albums bundles available with special:

A.  Blue Jean Mini-Album Bundle (retail value $27.75, discounted price:  $18.95):



  • Instalife Album - Blue Jean
  • #Life Cards - Enjoy
  • #Life Overlays - Enjoy
  • Memory Protectors Mini 4" x 4"
  • Memory Protectors Mini 2" x 2"

B.  Blush Mini-Album Bundle (retail value $27.94, discounted price: $18.95):



  • Instalife Album - Blush
  • #Life Cards - Hello Gorgeous
  • #Life Overlays - Gold
  • Memory Protectors Mini 4" x 4"
  • Memory Protectors Mini 2" x 2"

C.  Adventure Mini Album Bundle (retail value $29.85, discounted price: $19.95)


  • Everyday Life Album - Stripes
  • My Crush Adventure Calls
  • Memory Protectors (choose 6" x 8", 4" x 6" or 3" x 4") 

2. December Stamp of the Month (Thoughtful Flowers): I used this fun set to create the card you saw at the beginning of this post. I love black and white with a pop of color, don't you? This card was quick and easy. I've added a list of products I used, complete with photos and links, at the very end of this post. 


This set is only available in December and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.

December Stamp of the Month - Thoughtful Flowers

3.  2017 Planners and Fillers:  They're here and available while supplies last.  These planner pieces are available in three ways:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails