pin it button

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Crazy Cat Layout


Do you recognize this stamp set? I've used the August Stamp of the Month, which appears to be a fun Halloween stamp set, to document my cat, Tarje's story.  He passed away a few years ago and I have not stopped to write about it or scrapbook it.  Honestly, I just cry every time I think about it. This grouchy cat sure found a spot in my heart over the 14 1/2 years we had him.


I thought that the August Stamp of the Month was the perfect set to use to create a layout that tells his story, how I felt about him, and some of his little personality quirks.  This stamp set is only available in August and can be yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy, peasy!

Here are a few detail shots of my layout.  You may or may not have noticed that the papers I used on this layout are from our new Fundamentals line, which are the featured special this month.  The yellow and blue patterned papers you see on this layout are from the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet.  The grey + sign paper that I used to create my journaling pocket is from the Uptown Fundamentals Paper Packet and the two cute woodgrain papers are from the Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper Packet. With this month's special, when you purchase one each of the Adventure, Enchantment and Whimsy Fundamental Paper Packets, you get to choose either the Rustic Home or Uptown for  FREE!  You can do that in one easy click right here (and you will have spent the required $50 to get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 as well). If you take advantage of this special, you'll be getting $92.75 in products for only $64.85 (before shipping and tax).  Not too shabby!  I've included a full list of the products I've used on this layout, complete with links and photos for your convenience, at the very end of this post.


When was the last time you scrapbooked about your cat?  Maybe this month when you get the Stamp of the Month (Purr-fect Halloween), you'll be inspired to do something with it in addition to Halloween projects.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails